Secure Ideas is excited to announce the latest in our course offerings. We will be running a four day event in Orlando on July 14-17th. Among the various topics, the course will cover:
- Web Penetration Testing Methodology
- Using tools such as Burp Suite, Fiddler and OWASP's ZAP
- Automated testing tools
- Testing SOAP and RESTful web services
- Working with WebSockets
- Testing OAuth implementations
- Advanced exploitation techniques
- Dealing with multiple domains and third-parties during the test
James and Kevin are also excited that the course will be based on a pre-release of SamuraiWTF v3.0!
The course will cost $2000 but we are offering it for only $1500 until June 15th. To sign up, visit our website. You can also reach us at email@example.com for more information.
Students will need to bring a laptop running the latest version of VMWare Workstation/Player/Fusion. The machine will need:
- A minimum of 4GB of RAM
- A minimum of 50GB free HD space
- Wired ethernet connection
Holiday Inn Maingate East
5711 W. Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy Kissimmee, Florida 34746
Kevin Johnson is the CEO of Secure Ideas. If you are in need of a penetration test or other security consulting services you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Secure Ideas - Professionally Evil site for services provided.