Are you a developer who wants to better understand web application security? Are you a security practitioner who needs to delve into web app penetration testing? Well now you have your chance! Come and learn how to hack web applications and services from our Professionally Evil experts!
Secure Ideas is excited to announce the latest in our course offerings. We will be running a three-day training event in Fort Mill SC (Right outside Charlotte) on April 23-25th, 2018 in a hands-on classroom setting for optimal learning. Among the various topics, the course will cover:
- Web Penetration Testing Methodology
- Development Standards
- Using tools such as Burp Suite to manually evaluate your applications
- Understand the risks and vulnerabilities within modern applications
- Explore hands on exercises testing for various security flaws
- Understand deploying the OWASP Proactive controls
- Testing SOAP and RESTful web services
- Advanced exploitation techniques
- Dealing with multiple domains and third-parties during the test
Kevin Johnson and Jason Gillam will be the instructors of this class. They will be guiding the students in this VERY hands-on session. The course will contain over three days of materials.
The course will cost $1500 but we are offering a discounted rate of only $999 until March 9, 2018. To sign up, visit our event page on EventBrite. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Students will need to bring a laptop running the latest version of VMWare Workstation/Player/Fusion/VirtualBox. The machine will need:
- A minimum of 4GB of RAM
- A minimum of 50GB free HD space
- Wired ethernet connection
Loom Coworking, Gallery, and Event Space (http://loomcoworking.com)